Mechanical Technicians / Fitters Jobs
Mechanical Technicians Fitters Mining Maintenance Brisbane
- Casual employment
- Brisbane Based Turnaround
- Opportunity to travel locally and nationally
- Working in the Oil & Gas Industry
Contract Resources, established in 1989, is a rapidly growing global organization which provides specialized Industrial and Mechanical services to Refineries, Petrochemical and Industrial Plants and has offices based in Australia, New Zealand, Middle East, USA and South America. Safety is at the heart of their company culture and services include, Catalyst Handling and Mechanical Services, Tank and Environmental Services, Industrial Coatings and Pipeline Services.
Contract Resources continues to grow and set new standards and as a result they are currently looking for experienced Mechanical Technicians / Fitters to work on a Shutdown/Turnaround in Brisbane for various dates during June – September with the opportunity for further work locally and nationally. Candidates require to have a strong commitment to workplace.
Health & Safety and key responsibilities and requirements will include;
- Performing preventive maintenance on industrial equipment – mainly diesel powered
- Providing in-field service/repair / diagnosis on equipment
- Strong troubleshooting and diagnostic fault-finding skills
- Working autonomously and self-motivated
- Planning work and carrying out parts and equipment requisitions as necessary
- Strong commitment to workplace health and safety
- Ability to be punctual, reliable and fit to work
- Ability to complete documentation related to inspection sheets, certificates and note work incidents
- Ability to carry out work within the agreed schedule and at flexible times
- Liaising with internal and external stakeholders for efficient repair and service
- Complying with existing working practices, methods and procedures
- C Class, HR, MR and forklift License
The following would be advantageous:
- Vacuum truck and HPW experience
- Centrifugal and Diaphragm Pump repair
The successful candidate will be trade qualified Mechanical Technician / Fitter with preferably a background in the oil and gas industry with 4-5 years’ experience. Knowledge of automotive, electric, hydraulic and pneumatic systems would be desirable. You will also be required to possess strong written and verbal communication skills and the ability to work with strict deadlines and time frames.
They will train you to the world’s best practices in the specialized services they provide to international clients throughout Australia and overseas. They offer an excellent remuneration package as well as the opportunity to work for a fast growing and international company.
You will be required to complete a satisfactory pre-employment medical including drug and alcohol testing.
How to Apply
If you are seeking a challenging and rewarding role with a dynamic, growing organization, please register forward your resume and covering letter to email@example.com.Apply for Mechanical Technicians / Fitters Mining Maintenance Brisbane