Click Here to download our Expert Mining Resume Guide.You need a Standard 11 Mining Induction to be eligible for this job. If you don't have one and are not sure what this is, click the Standard 11 Mining Induction link further down the page.
Safety is a high priority in this industry. This job requires you to have a heightened sense of awareness and also appreciate the importance of safety in the workplace.
See more jobs in the Mine Jobs category.
Mechanical Mining Supervisor – RCR Mining – Bunbury
From origins in 1898, RCR has grown to become one of Australia’s most diversified engineering and infrastructure companies, providing intelligent engineering solutions to the Infrastructure, Energy and Resources sectors. Through in-house expertise they provide a comprehensive range of solutions for customers.
The RCR team has over 3,400 people supporting major projects across extensive network of operations in Australia, New Zealand and SE Asia.
About the Role
They currently require a Mechanical Supervisor with a back ground in hydraulics, fixed plant iron ore, mobile plant track machinery and mechanical rigging within the Mining Manufacturing Industry to join talented team based in Bunbury, WA. This is a permanent position, so they are searching for a candidate who is local to Bunbury for this role.
Key of Duties
- Provide clear direction to workers under your control
- Prepare and complete any required documentation during the shift for QA, record keeping, time sheet entry and handover purposes.
- Participate in a structured hand over process with oncoming or off going shift as and when required
- Effectively communicate with other workshop supervision personnel and management.
- Undertake other planning and preparation roles as requested and agreed.
Skills & Experienced
- Previous experience working in a similar environment.
- Trade Qualification – ideally mechanical, fitter or boiler qualified.
- Experience in mechanical rigging, fixed plant iron ore and mobile plant track machinery.
- SAP Experience
- Ability to respond to a changing environment.
Targeted estimation skills are highly desirable – e.g.: valves, gearboxes etc.
RCR is a company built on integrity with an absolute commitment to safety, performance excellence and developing productive, sustainable, mutually beneficial partnerships with employees, clients and the wider community.
Integrity in all aspects of our business while maintaining the highest professional standards; Mutual respect of employees, customers, shareholders, the community and other stakeholders.
Please submit your resume in a MS Word format by clicking on the Apply button below. All applications are treated in the strictest of confidence and your details will not be forwarded to the company without gaining your prior consent. Make yourself stand out from everyone and create your resume with keywords contain.
Would you like to apply?
This is an excellent opportunity to join a dynamic mining operation that recognizes achievement and offers genuine career opportunities. Don’t forget you will need the appropriate mine site qualifications such as Standard 11 Induction TrainingApply for Mechanical Supervisor RCR Mining Mobile Fixed Plant Bunbury WA