Mechanical Supervisor Jobs Mackay
They are seeking applications from candidates with the following skills and experience:
- Mechanical Trade Qualification or Mechanical Degree
- Excellent safety record
- Sound knowledge of Microsoft Office Applications
- Strong technical trade knowledge and demonstrated ability to oversee projects
- Demonstrated leadership qualities through well-developed interpersonal skills and positive influencing abilities
- Coal Board Medical
- Standard 11 *Standard 11 Training*/BMA Induction
- RII's [...Learn about RII's]RIS301B, RII's [...Learn about RII's]OHS301A, RII's [...Learn about RII's]COM301B, RII's [...Learn about RII's]RIS402A
About the Company:
G&S Engineering delivers professional asset management services to the industry by providing responsive teams with targeted skills to address the maintenance, construction and engineering needs of their clients in the resources, energy and infrastructure industries. Their success is achieved through the ability, determination and passion of their people.
They have a sustainable competitive advantage by being the best team in the industry for safety, communications and quality of performance.
Learn more about the Bowen Basin mining location.
The Bowen Basin contains the largest coal reserves in Australia. This major coal producing region contains one of the world’s largest deposits of bituminous coal.
The Basin contains much of the known Permian coal resources in Queensland including virtually all of the known mineable prime coking coal. It was named for the Bowen River, itself named after Queensland’s first Governor, Sir George Bowen.
The Bowen Basin covers an area of over 60,000 square kilometres in Central Queensland running from Collinsville to Theodore and is dotted with many coal mines operated by multiple mining companies.
Resources and Infrastructure Industry (RII)
Commonly refered to as Black Coal Competency (BCC), the RII competency is one that can be attained by an operator who has previously worked in the industry and has completed a number of operating hours on various types of machinery.
RII competency is granted to prove correct and safe operation of mine site machinery. It is a very useful qualification to have, as it confirms the operator has the required experience and expertise.
You can transfer your nationally recognised civil Excavator, Front End Loader or Dozer tickets only to RII Black Coal Competencies.