See more jobs in the Mine Jobs category.
Mechanical Reliability Engineer
About the role
Reporting to the senior reliability engineer you will be responsible for providing engineering support as part of a continuous improvements team focusing on the large gold processing plant.
Your duties will include:
- Support the daily, weekly and monthly reporting of downtime events and the diagnosis of root causes, to assist in providing permanent rectification of defects across process plant.
- Lead and support improvements in asset strategy and maintenance tactics, including maintenance of the CMMS and the correct holding of plant spares.
- Conduct investigations through the application of a structured process such as Root Cause Analysis (RCA), failure mode & effect analysis (FMEA), to develop action plans to increase Mean Time between Failures (MTBF) and reduce Mean Time to Repair (MTTR).
- Coordinate plant equipment improvement trials, including technical input, tracking and reporting to ensure alignment of all trial work using the KCGM Management of Change procedure.
- Review criticality analysis to ensure plant events are documented, tracked are prioritized through risk review.
What you’ll need to succeed
To be considered for the position your must match all of the following criteria,
- Bachelor of Mechanical Engineering
- 3 years experience in a reliability engineering position
- Experience in mineral processing environment or similar..
- Current Unencumbered Western Australian “C” Class Drivers Licence
What you’ll get in return
How to apply
If this job isn’t quite right for you but you are searching for a new position, please contact for a confidential discussion on your career.