Field Supervisor – Mechanical
Mechanical Project Field Supervisors Mobile mining Mackay Coalfields
The client is a Mackay based OEM who represents a globally recognized brand in the Mining, Civil and Infrastructure Industries. They are now seeking experienced Maintenance Project Supervisors for Field Tech Support Maintenance with excellent mobile mining equipment experience. Must be available to commence work in early December to June 2018, possible extensions for the right personnel.
To be successful in the role you will need:
- Qualified Maintenance Supervisors with post trade experience of 5 years and minimum of 2 years’ experience.
- Experience on CAT mining equipment from Haul Trucks, Ancillary, Dozers, Scrapers, Graders and Excavators.
- MINESTAR product knowledge and experience preferred but not essential.
- Applicants must be flexible to work in field based conditions on a 7&7 rotating day and night rosters.
To be considered we will need
- Resume and 2 contactable work referees
- Trade Qualifications either in Diesel Fitting or Auto Electricians
- Current Coal Board Medical
- Current Supervisors Qualifications with demonstrated mine site experience
- Current Site Inductions or Core Induction
- Current Drivers License and Passport/Birth Certificate
In return you will receive:
- Competitive hourly rate $80 per hour and weekly pays
- Camp accommodation and meals available for site roles
- Excellent safety & team culture
The Haynes Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and encourages female and Indigenous Australian candidates to apply for roles for which they are suitably qualified.
If you believe you have the required skills and experience to take on this exciting opportunity then we strongly encourage you to apply.
Applicants please note this is not a FIFO role. This role will ideally suit someone based in the Mackay, Whitsundays or Rockhampton District to service the Central Qld Mining District as this is a DIDO.
To apply for this position
If you’re interested in this role, click ‘Apply Now‘ to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV.
Click Apply for Mechanical Project Field Supervisors Mobile mining Mackay Coalfields
If you would like to receive updates on positions available join on Facebook www.facebook.com/Haynes Group
Learn more about the Bowen Basin mining location.
The Bowen Basin contains the largest coal reserves in Australia. This major coal producing region contains one of the world’s largest deposits of bituminous coal.
The Basin contains much of the known Permian coal resources in Queensland including virtually all of the known mineable prime coking coal. It was named for the Bowen River, itself named after Queensland’s first Governor, Sir George Bowen.
The Bowen Basin covers an area of over 60,000 square kilometres in Central Queensland running from Collinsville to Theodore and is dotted with many coal mines operated by multiple mining companies.
Caterpillar Haul truck 793
The 793F has a load cpacityof 226.8 ton (US) and a top speed of 60 kilometres an hour. It's a turbocharged air-to-air aftercooled diesel engine that has enhanced power management capability for maximum hauling performance. The C175-16 is a 16-cylinder, four-stroke design that uses long, effective power strokes for optimum efficiency.
The 793F, is an autonomous-driven truck. Over 100 793F trucks are now operating via Command for hauling, the Cat autonomous truck operations system, which is a part of Cat MineStar™
Read more about the CAT 793 automomous mining dump truck on our website.
Resources and Infrastructure Industry (RII)
Commonly refered to as Black Coal Competency (BCC), the RII competency is one that can be attained by an operator who has previously worked in the industry and has completed a number of operating hours on various types of machinery.
RII competency is granted to prove correct and safe operation of mine site machinery. It is a very useful qualification to have, as it confirms the operator has the required experience and expertise.
You can transfer your nationally recognised civil Excavator, Front End Loader or Dozer tickets only to RII Black Coal Competencies.