If you're thinking of applying for this job, make sure your resume is up-to-date and includes at least some of the keywords contained within the advert.Click Here to download our Expert Mining Resume Guide and create the best version of your mining resume.Mackay & Coalfields, Queensland location.
Safety is a high priority in this industry. This job requires you to have a heightened sense of awareness and also appreciate the importance of safety in the workplace.
See more jobs in the Mine Jobs category.
Field Supervisor – Mechanical
Mechanical Project Field Supervisors Mobile mining Mackay Coalfields
The client is a Mackay based OEM who represents a globally recognized brand in the Mining, Civil and Infrastructure Industries. They are now seeking experienced Maintenance Project Supervisors for Field Tech Support Maintenance with excellent mobile mining equipment experience. Must be available to commence work in early December to June 2018, possible extensions for the right personnel.
To be successful in the role you will need:
- Qualified Maintenance Supervisors with post trade experience of 5 years and minimum of 2 years’ experience.
- Experience on CAT mining equipment from Haul Trucks, Ancillary, Dozers, Scrapers, Graders and Excavators.
- MINESTAR product knowledge and experience preferred but not essential.
- Applicants must be flexible to work in field based conditions on a 7&7 rotating day and night rosters.
To be considered we will need
- Resume and 2 contactable work referees
- Trade Qualifications either in Diesel Fitting or Auto Electricians
- Current Coal Board Medical
- Current Supervisors Qualifications with demonstrated mine site experience
- Current Site Inductions or Core Induction
- Current Drivers License and Passport/Birth Certificate
In return you will receive:
- Competitive hourly rate $80 per hour and weekly pays
- Camp accommodation and meals available for site roles
- Excellent safety & team culture
The Haynes Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and encourages female and Indigenous Australian candidates to apply for roles for which they are suitably qualified.
If you believe you have the required skills and experience to take on this exciting opportunity then we strongly encourage you to apply.
Applicants please note this is not a FIFO role. This role will ideally suit someone based in the Mackay, Whitsundays or Rockhampton District to service the Central Qld Mining District as this is a DIDO.
To apply for this position
If you’re interested in this role, click ‘Apply Now‘ to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV.
Click Apply for Mechanical Project Field Supervisors Mobile mining Mackay Coalfields
If you would like to receive updates on positions available join on Facebook www.facebook.com/Haynes Group