This job asks for motivated people. How do you motivate yourself?
Only applicants with real skills should apply. When sending in your application for the job, be sure to highlight the skills you have which are relevant.
Safety is a high priority in this industry. This job requires you to have a heightened sense of awareness and also appreciate the importance of safety in the workplace.
See more jobs in the Mine Jobs category.
Reliability & Planning Superintendent
Yancoal Australia is a leading coal company in Australia, with 3.5 billion tonnes of resources & 697 million tonnes of reserves.
Yancoal boasts a diversified product mix of metallurgical & thermal coal with mines in New South Wales, Western Australia & Queensland. Yancoal currently employs approximately 2,000 people across its operations. People are most valuable asset & invest in people & focus on developing management & leadership talent throughout operations.
Reporting directly to the head of Maintenance the successful candidate will be accountable for the maintenance planning and scheduling process for the Maintenance department.
The Reliability & Planning Superintendent will also be accountable for the Electrical and Light Vehicle Departments as well as encouraging continuous improvement across the team, while delivering optimal operating efficiencies through a proactive approach to maintenance.
Reporting to the Maintenance Superintendent, you will be a part of a dynamic and motivated team. You will possess the following skills:
- Advanced verbal and written communication skills
- Skilled in hazard identification and responsive to safety issues
- Able to model professional behaviour at all time with a positive attitude and willingness to assist
- Displays commercial acumen, sound financial management and budgeting skills
- Demonstrated team building and leadership skills in a high performance team environment
- Advanced computer skills, SAP and/or other CMMS systems
Experience & Knowledge
- Previous Budgeting using Xeras or other budgeting programs – forecasting machine shutdowns to reflect budget.
- Communicate objectives, measures, and targets for team members
- Previous experience maintenance planning and scheduling.
- Previous experience in setting up and monitoring a maintenance budget.
- Monitor performance against expectations, and taking action through training, coaching and other development activities
- Mentoring, coaching and developing of staff into highly effective and efficient teams.
- Foster productive relationships both internally and externally with the end-users
- Degree in Mechanical/Electrical Engineering or extensive trade and planning experience.
- Current Supervisor competencies (S1, S2, S3 & G2) (mandatory)
- Current Standard 11 Induction Training Mine Induction (Surface) (mandatory)
- Current QLD Driver’s License
If you feel you have the required skills and are searching to join a professional team, please apply online now with an up to date CV.
All applications are treated in the strictest of confidence and your details will not be forwarded to the company without gaining your prior consent. Make yourself stand out from everyone and create your resume with keywords contain.
Interested?? APPLY NOW!!
This is an excellent opportunity for you to advance your career with a leading mining contractor. To apply for this role please follow the link below.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a dynamic mining operation that recognizes achievement and offers genuine career opportunities. Don’t forget you will need the appropriate mine site qualifications such as Standard 11 Induction TrainingApply for Experience Mechanical Planning Superintendent Mining Maintenance QLD