Mechanical Fitters/Pipe Fitters – Shutdowns
Mechanical Pipe Fitters Shutdowns Port Hedland
Due to their continued growth and expansion, they are currently seeking applications from experienced Mechanical Fitters/Pipe Fitters with previous experience in the Resources & Energy sectors, to join Operations & Maintenance Services team for the upcoming shutdown works
You will be a well experienced Fitter with demonstrated hands on work experience, inspecting, maintaining and repairing fixed plant and equipment in mining or heavy industrial environment. Importantly, you are also a dedicated team player who excels in small flexible teams.
- Maintaining all areas of fixed plant – including but not limited to; screens, crushers conveyors, chutes pumps, screens and apron feeders
- Ensure maintenance tasks are completed accordingly to priority and within time frames
- Inspecting and checking plant and equipment and recording of plant operating parameters
- Knowledge in the same of use of hand tools and equipment required to perform tasks
- Follow company policies and procedures
Requirements of the role:
- Have experience working in the maintenance/shutdown of mining/mineral processing plant and equipment
- Australian recognised trade certificate
- Construction Induction White Card
- Confined Space and working at Heights (within 2 years)
- Right to work (Passport or Birth Certificate Evidence)
- High Risk License ( Desirable)
Additionally you will be flexible in your attitude and approach with good initiative and drive.
These opportunities offer you the chance to work across a broad range of projects in a dynamic environment and develop your career within a highly successful engineering organisation. If you are passionate about what you do and motivated to succeed, apply now.
All offers of employment are subject to satisfying the project minimum requirements and a pre-employment medical and drug & alcohol screens.
HOW TO APPLY
To apply for this great opportunity please click the Apply now button.
Click Apply for Mechanical Fitters/Pipe Fitters – Shutdowns