If you're thinking of applying for this job, make sure your resume is up-to-date and includes at least some of the keywords contained within the advert.Click Here to download our Expert Mining Resume Guide and create the best version of your mining resume.You need a Standard 11 Mining Induction to be eligible for this job. If you don't have one and are not sure what this is, click the Standard 11 Mining Induction link further down the page.
Safety is a high priority in this industry. This job requires you to have a heightened sense of awareness and also appreciate the importance of safety in the workplace.
See more jobs in the Mine Jobs category.
Mechanical Operator Mining Maintenance
Veolia is the only global company to provide a full range of environmental services in the fields of water solutions, waste management solutions and energy solutions.
In Australia and New Zealand, Veolia works with heavy industry, retail and commercial businesses, governments and communities to deliver innovative and sustainable solutions that are needed today, with the vision required for tomorrow. Reporting to the Operations Supervisor you will be responsible for performing maintenance and operator duties for a 6 month fixed-term contract.
Ideally, the successful candidate will have the following qualifications and experience:
- Mechanical Trade Certificate
- High Voltage Switching (not essential but highly regarded)
- Experience in a power station operation environment (not essential but highly regarded)
- Instrumentation skills desired (not essential but highly regarded)
- Advanced boiler ticket (not essential but highly regarded)
- Ability to work both within a team environment and autonomously
- Strong focus on safety, quality and efficiency
- Certificate III or IV in Water Industry Operations (or be interested and willing to complete)
- Experience working on water treatment operations (desirable)
- Previous experience working on a FIFO/DIDO roster (desirable)
This position presents as an excellent opportunity for an ambitious, career-minded individual with a genuine desire to succeed. In return for your skills, experience and commitment they offer an attractive remuneration package including staff benefits, a great working environment and a chance to gain experience within a global organization.
Please submit your resume in a MS Word format by clicking on the Apply button below. All applications are treated in the strictest of confidence and your details will not be forwarded to the company without gaining your prior consent. Make yourself stand out from everyone and create your resume with keywords contain.
Would you like to apply for this job?
This is an excellent opportunity to join a dynamic mining operation that recognizes achievement and offers genuine career opportunities. Submit an application for this position, use the Apply button below. Don’t forget you will need the appropriate mine site qualifications such as Standard 11 Induction TrainingApply for Mechanical Operator Mining Maintenance Queensland