Junior Project Engineer -Mechanical/Mining
Mechanical Mining Junior Project Engineer Hunter Valley
- Excellent advancement and career growth opportunities
- National company with an outstanding reputation
- Permanent position based in Hunter Valley
The client is a leading specialist provider of industrial services on mining equipment. With a focusing on providing engineering and maintenance services on open cut mining equipment.
Client is seeking a Junior Project Engineer to be permanently based in the Hunter Valley and be responsible for the planning and overall execution of shutdowns for their operations within the Hunter Valley.
In order to succeed in this challenging role you will require a solid background in managing teams within a shutdown maintenance environment on mobile equipment as well as demonstrable experience in developing long term business relationships with clients and customers. It is expected that you will have experience in maintenance engineering or mining, as well as a demonstrated commitment to safety.
Reporting to the Senior Project Engineer, this role is pivotal for the success of the operation and you will be accountable for the site maintenance of client equipment.
The applicant, must have the following:
- Currently working in a Management role within a Mining Maintenance environment
- 2-3 years experience working in a similar role providing expertise in maintenance mechanical mobile plant shutdowns
- Management and integration of all project functions to ensure safety and achieve deliverables
- Liaison with our client ensuring achievement of client specifications, contract deliverables and requirements
- Support management with the overall operation, including cost control, time control, reporting and contract administration
- Oversee the planning, organizing and mobilization of all resources of labour, equipment, materials and consumables for site jobs
- Actively monitor work practices to ensure adherence to correct standards and procedures for safety and environmental performance
- Flair for optimization of product quality and consistency
- Proven safety leader
- Experience in managing contractors would be advantageous
- Effective leader with sound judgement, unquestionable integrity who is highly motivated to achieve results
- Ideally trades qualifications in either as a Boilermaker or Fitter with a strong track record of delivery in a similar role would also be highly regarded
- Team oriented and willing to share information and fosters open communication Innovative and excellent organization and planning skills
- If you are a dynamic individual with demonstrated maintenance supervisory experience, this could be the opportunity for you.
This challenging position will offer a very attractive salary package with overtime rates and a KPI reward program to the successful candidate coupled with a fantastic lifestyle for your family and the chance to work for a company that provides clear career advancement opportunities, backed by ongoing training and support.
Give yourself every opportunity to get this job. If you are applying, don’t send in your normal resume and cover letter. Make sure your resume is edited to show requirements for this job, or your application could be automatically rejected.
To discuss this position further or apply please call Chris Wilson on 0488 211 222 or apply directly.
All inquiries are confidential. Your details will not be given to the client and your current employer will not be contacted without your consent.
To apply for this position
If you believe you would be well suited to the position please click APPLY NOW by the button below
Click Apply for Mechanical Mining Junior Project Engineer Hunter Valley