Mechanical Engineer 3:1 DIDO Roster | Permanent
Torque Recruitment Group are currently seeking a site based Mechanical Engineer on a renewable construction project in Mackay
The client is well regarded, and people focused striving to create a positive change on the way people view energy, they have recently won a new contract based in Melbourne and QLD and are requiring additions to their team.
Seeking an experienced Mechanical Engineer to work across projects near Mackay on upcoming and existing renewable projects. This is a site based role and will require someone who has site experience.
- Prepare subcontract packages and administer to fulfill site requirements
- Site based / Drive in Drive out roster
- Liaise with site supervisors and other engineers
- Cost control, monitoring productivity and forecasting costs to complete
- Estimating, programming, designing and dealing with sub-contractors and liaising with foreman
- Site Allowances per week
- Mechanical Engineer degree
- 5 years’ experience including site based experience
- Ideally experience in the renewable energy sector
If you are interested in this role, please submit your resume to: Belmont@torquejobs.com ATTN: MechEng
NOTE: When you apply for this job Mechanical Mining Engineer, take a look at your current resume and cover letter. Always match the first page of your resume to details of the job. Search the job ad for keywords and add them into your resume because if you don’t, your application may be scanned and rejected before it even gets read by a human.
How to Apply
This is an excellent opportunity to join a dynamic mining operation that recognizes achievement and offers genuine career opportunities. Submit an application for this position, use the Apply button below. Don’t forget you will need the appropriate mine site qualifications such as Standard 11 *Standard 11 Training*Apply for the Mechanical Engineer 3:1 DIDO Roster | Permanent