Mechanical Maintainer / Operator FIFO WA
Mechanical Maintainer Operator Karara Mining FIFO WA
At Bis they support and encourage everyone to think differently, get involved and create solutions that deliver exceptional results every day. They offer many benefits to there employees and support them to learn, grow and to reach shared goals. There progress is made through the efforts, contributions and development of there people working in a high performing and agile culture.
There commitment is to be a reflection of the communities in which they can operate. They recognize that diverse and inclusive teams outperform others, creates an enjoyable and engaging team environment and delivers exceptional results. Candidates from diverse backgrounds are encouraged to apply to this and any of there career opportunities.
Bis is seeking a Mechanical Maintainer / Operator to join its operations at Karara. The role involves mechanical maintenance and plant operation for the Karara Mining TSF (Tailings Stacking Facility). This is a FIFO position from Perth on a 2 /1 roster. Alternatively, DIDO is available for Geraldton based employees.
Be Part of Something Exciting:
They are committed to providing you with the support to to the successfully undertake your role. In return, they expect you to:
- Be proactive in continually improving our industry-leading safety performance and upholding the importance of Zero Harm for both personnel and equipment
- Ensure maintenance schedules are carried out as per work order requirements
- Ensure adherence to safe work practices and provide documentation as required to meet HSE, MSIA (mine safety inspection act) and client contract requirements
- Be involved with close inspection of mobile plant equipment
- Conducting pre-start checks on all equipment prior to its use
- Completion of plant mechanical repairs and plant operation as required.
The successful applicant will possess the following:
To be successful, you must be willing to undergo a pre-employment aptitude & fitness for work test. You will also require:
- Trade qualification as a Mobile Plant Diesel Fitter
- 5 years post trade with mobile plant experience
- Welding experience
- Surface mining operation and maintenance experience desirable
- Current driver’s license, skid steer competency, EWP and Working at Heights
- Computer literacy and ability to maintain effective record keeping.
At Bis they do not just look at your qualifications, licenses or experience – they want to ensure every team member lives the values of Zero Harm, Unity, Passion, Excellence and Relationships.
They are your resources logistics company
Bis is a mining services company who have been have been delivering logistics, materials handling, specialized equipment and consulting services to resource companies across Australia and Indonesia every day since 1915.
They find the best solutions and inventive ways to improve while looking after the health, safety and well being of there people, the communities they operate in and the environment. There strong team focus enables to solve problems for there customers while also providing a unique culture that is built on the valued contribution people make, every day.
How to apply
If you feel you have the required skills and are looking to join a professional team please Apply online now with an up to date CV.
Click Apply for Mechanical Maintainer Operator Karara Mining FIFO WA