See more jobs in the Mine Jobs category.
Mechanical / Hydraulic Fitter – Mining
- Based at our Kalgoorlie residential workshop
- Full time Monday to Friday 7am – 5pm
- Primarily preventative maintenance work on mechanical equipment
Why join the team?
- Stable consistent role based in Kalgoorlie – can provide relocation assistance for the right candidate
- Excellent salary
- Generous long service incentive program
- Join a company that has high staff retention and can provide excellent job security
- We operate in 5 different countries and can offer unique international career opportunities
Essential skills include:
- Hold an Australian recognized Mechanical Trade Qualification
- Previous experience within a Mining environment
- Experience with hydraulics
- Current “C” class driver’s license and forklift ticket
- Willing to work on remote mine sites
- Experience with Raise drilling equipment will be an advantage but not essential
About RUC Mining Contractors
Established since 1990, they have become a premier underground mining contractor based Perth. Growing to almost 1000 employees, they have developed a diverse and extensive portfolio that spans throughout Australia and the Asia-Pacific.
Candidates must be able to apply for a current National Police Clearance and pass a pre – employment medical before commencing this position.
Please submit your resume in a MS Word format by clicking on the Apply button below. All applications are treated in the strictest of confidence and your details will not be forwarded to the company without gaining your prior consent. Make yourself stand out from everyone and create your resume with keywords contained in this ad.
This is your opportunity to establish an exciting career path that only a dynamic mining company can provide. To submit an application for this position, use the Apply button below.
Click Apply for Mechanical Hydraulic Fitter Mining Kalgoorlie