Mechanical Fitters Maintenance – Bowen Basin
Mechanical Fitters Maintenance Major Mining job Queensland
There client is a major maintenance and construction contractor in Central Queensland, providing support to Australian and Pacific region mining and gas industries since its establishment in 2006.
They pride themselves on active field leadership, encouraging employees to be proactive and make correct choices with regards to safety, ensuring everyone prioritizes the need to ensure they return home after every shift. They believe that the Key Safety Principles combined with leadership by example will result in it maintaining their ZERO HARM commitment.
Your new role:
They are looking for Mechanical Fitters to be an active part of their Field Services and Projects crew for an upcoming Shutdown project at various mine sites across the Bowen Basin.
- You will be hired on a Casual Basis
- 27 days of work with the possibility to run a little over
- The project will start early to mid-July
What you’ll need to succeed:
- Must be trade qualified and highly experienced in mining maintenance
- Must hold a current Coal Board Medical and Standard 11 *Standard 11 Training*
- Demonstrate the ability to achieve & exceed set targets
- Demonstrate a safety first attitude
- Confined Space and Working at Heights tickets would also be an advantage
What you’ll get in return:
This temporary assignment will reward you with a competitive hourly rate, a great opportunity to join an industry leader and gain further experience to enhance your trade experience. You will also become a part of a casual pool with potential for further work with a variety of clients down the track.
Would you like to apply for this job?
If you are interested in this position, please click the ‘APPLY‘ button below and send us a copy of your Cover Letter and CV. Only successful applicants will be contacted.Apply for Experienced Mechanical Fitters Maintenance Major Mining job Queensland