Mining Trade Mechanical Fitter QLD
The client is a global mining company designs and manufactures products and services for minerals, oil and gas, and power industries. They are currently looking for a locally based Mechanical Fitter for their well established Sunshine Coast site.
To be successful in this role you MUST have
- Trade Qualified in mechanical discipline or higher
- Current Forklift License
- Overhead Crane competency
- Dogger Ticket preferred
- First class organizational and communication skills
- A strong safety approach
- Intermediate computer skills
- Experience with rotating equipment such as pumps and gearboxes
In return you will
- Work for a global brand who have a strong safety record
- Enjoy an excellent work culture
- Thrive on a role close to home
- Receive an above market local pay rate plus potential for overtime
To apply for this role, please forward a cover letter and CV in Word format via the links or contact Abbie on (02) 9267 8211 to discuss this role further.
- Fitting: 2 years (Required)
- Sunshine Coast QLD (Required)
- Forklift License (Required)
All applications are treated in the strictest of confidence and your details will not be forwarded to the company without gaining your prior consent. Make yourself stand out from everyone and create your resume with keywords contain.
Would you like to apply?
This is an excellent opportunity to join a dynamic mining operation that recognizes achievement and offers genuine career opportunities. Don’t forget you will need the appropriate mine site qualifications such as Standard 11 *Standard 11 Training*Apply for Mechanical Fitter Trade Mining Sunshine Coast QLD