If you're thinking of applying for this job, make sure your resume is up-to-date and includes at least some of the keywords contained within the advert.Click Here to download our Expert Mining Resume Guide and create the best version of your mining resume.This job asks for motivated people. How do you motivate yourself?
See more jobs in the Mine Jobs category.
Mechanical Fitter Test Technician
APTS Pty Ltd provides service excellence in the delivery of NATA Accredited Hydrostatic/Pneumatic Testing; Pressure Relief Valves; Pipeline Testing; NDT; Flange Management, Chemical Cleaning; and Pre-commissioning and Commissioning Activities, just to name a few!
Their experience portfolio throughout Australia includes Oil & Gas, Construction, Mining, Power and Water Treatment. With a multitude of awards, including the 2011 Telstra Australia Business of the Year, they are firm believers that there best advertisement is the people. Due to continuous growth they are seeking like-minded people that share strategic vision and the company values that include honesty, ownership, teamwork, communication and respect…with a few laughs along the way!
Due to a number of personnel mobilizing to a project APTS are currently searching an experienced Mechanical Fitter with pressure testing experience to join the team. The position will be based at Tingalpa Workshop and will include short term FIFO jobs and work in the metropolitan area.
- Mechanical Trade Qualifications essential
- Current manual Drivers License and White Card
- Previous experience in pressure testing, pipeline testing, chemical cleaning or PSV testing
- A good mechanical/technical aptitude
- The ability to comprehend and create accurate test reports
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong problem solving skills
- Ability to establish good working relationships with clients
- Highly motivated and self-driven
- Must be adaptable with working hours and location which can vary frequently
- Ability to commence immediately advantageous
This is a superb opportunity for someone who is ‘hands on’ and ready to be apart of a growing service provider. Are you searching for a challenge? If yes, then apply now!
All applications are treated in the strictest of confidence and your details will not be forwarded to the company without gaining your prior consent. Make yourself stand out from everyone and create your resume with keywords contain.
Would you like to apply?
To apply for this position please click ‘apply’ and upload your CV. Should you have any questions regarding the position you can call the HR Advisor on 08 9412 1500.Apply for Mechanical Fitter Test Technician Mining FIFO QLD