See more jobs in the Mine Jobs category.
Mechanical Fitter / Technician Jobs QLD
The client is a successful company established locally in Australia. They provide high quality filtration systems and technical experience and expertise to the Mining, Heavy Industrial, Oil & Gas and Power industries.
This role will be both Workshop based and Field Service. When doing field service their will be interstate travel from 2 days to 2 weeks at a time.
What the role looks like:
- Equipment service, maintenance, repair and rebuilds
- Field role: On-site fault finding, diagnosis, preventative maintenance, condition monitoring, service and repair
- Workshop role: as above, but generally larger scale repairs, component removal, structural repairs and re-builds
- Maintain ongoing excellent customer service and satisfaction outcomes utilizing ongoing quality improvement measures
- Provide ongoing technical support to customers and throughout the business
- Assist in the day-to-day running of the mechanical projects
- Enhance the organizations reputation and proactively promote the brand
To be successful you must have the following:
- Trade Qualification
- Experience in Energy, Oil & Gas (high desired)
- Mechanical aptitude
- Ability to work autonomously
- Flexibility to work away on site
On offer for the successful candidate:
- Temp to Perm Opportunity
- Competitive Rates + Penalties
- Work with a well structured & dynamic Company
Culture & benefits:
If you feel you have the required skills and are searching to join a professional team, please apply online now with an up to date CV.
All applications are treated in the strictest of confidence and your details will not be forwarded to the company without gaining your prior consent. Make yourself stand out from everyone and create your resume with keywords contain.
How to apply
If this sounds like you, please submit your resume and cover letter by clicking “apply“. Alternatively after submitting your resume.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a dynamic mining operation that recognizes achievement and offers genuine career opportunities. Don’t forget you will need the appropriate mine site qualifications such as Standard 11 Induction TrainingApply for Experienced Mechanical Fitter Technician maintenance Brisbane QLD