Mechanical Fitter – Mining Shutdowns
Mechanical Fitter Mining Shutdowns Pilbara WA Sites
With an ever-increasing pipeline of work and the maintenance sector booming, Randstad is now seeking expressions of interest from qualified Mechanical Fitters for future temporary opportunities.
Perth is the preferred provider of labour to a number of reputable WA mining maintenance contractors. They actively partner with a wide range of clients of all shapes and sizes, ranging from locally owned family businesses, through to national multi-disciplinary engineering market leaders. With operations from the great southern through to the Pilbara to Kalgoorlie and beyond, they welcome the opportunity to assist in finding your next shutdown opportunity – one that best suits you.
SCOPE OF WORK
Working alongside experienced shutdown crews, you will be tasked with completing both on-site and workshop maintenance of (primarily) fixed plant mining equipment, including screens, crushers, conveyors, etc. Hours typically range from 10-12/day in difficult conditions.
- Trade qualification (cert III mechanical)
- 6 months + mining maintenance/shutdown experience in WA
- Solid understanding of mining fixed plant maintenance processes
- Open to flexible arrangements, often at short notice
- Physically fit and able to work 12 hour days in difficult conditions
- Strong commitment to adhering to OHS requirements
- Ability to pass pre-employment medical/drug & alcohol screening
Note: This job for Mechanical Fitter will possibly receive a lot of applicants. Make yourself stand out from everyone and create your resume with keywords contained in this ad.
Would you like to apply?
If you are looking for an exciting opportunity and to build a career in an innovative and dynamic organization, submit your resume by clicking on Apply Now below.
Apply for Mechanical Fitter Mining Shutdowns Pilbara WA Sites