See more jobs in the Mine Jobs category.
Mechanical Fitter Mining Jobs
readi is searching to hire Mechanical Fitters for shut downs in Central Queensland.
Benefits of Role :
- Weekly Pay
- Excellent Pay Rates
- On going maintenance & shutdown activity
About the Mechanical Fitter Mining Jobs :
readi is currently seeking experienced Mechanical Fitters for shut downs in Central Queensland. We service BHP, Anglo and Glencore sites. Meals and accommodation are provided on a DIDO bases. You must live in Queensland to be considered for this position as travel is not covered.
They are searching for ALREADY inducted personnel at Goonyella RS, Curragh, Blackwater CHPP, Saraji, Caval Ridge and Hail Creek (Glencore). If you are already inducted at any of these mines, your application will be highly regarded.
To be successful :
- Sound mechanical aptitude in fixed plant and equipment
- Experience working within the QLD mining industry
- Relevant trade qualification
- C class driver’s licence
- Must have own tools of trade
- Coal Board Medical
- Standard 11 Induction Training SOA
- Confined Space & Working at Heights Certificates
- Have a commitment to zero harm in the workplace and act in a safe manner at all times
- Have a “Can-Do” attitude that ensures our clients expectations are continuously exceeded
- Be able to pass a pre-employment drug & alcohol lab test
About readi :
readi is a workforce partner when it comes to assigning the right person, to the right job, every time. readi has a national footprint which allows us to supply various roles to the commercial, industrial and resources sectors across Australia.