Mechanical Fitter Maintenance Mining Shutdown
Broadspectrum have a contract for supporting the maintenance of Milmerran Power Station and Skout are currently seeking 3 temporary mechanical fitters to assist on 1 week shutdown (70 hrs per week) from 27/10.
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Maintain plant effectively to the set standards
- Work with trades assistants and other tradesmen to achieve plant performance
- Complete minor plant isolation and operation
- Utilize computerized maintenance management system to create/complete work orders
- Complete routine plant maintenance
Applicants must possess:
- Trade Qualification (Mechanical fitter)
- A commitment to OH&S practices
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Current drivers license and construction card
They are in need of a suitable mechanical fitter who is reliable and hardworking and available for this work and preferably live in Toowoomba or surrounding areas as there is no accommodation provided.
If you feel you have the required skills and are looking to join a professional team, please apply online now with an up to date CV.
All applications are treated in the strictest of confidence and your details will not be forwarded to the company without gaining your prior consent. Make yourself stand out from everyone and create your resume with keywords contain.
Would you like to apply for this job?
When applying please be sure to include with your cv your Drivers license and all relevant certificates and High Risk tickets.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a dynamic mining operation that recognizes achievement and offers genuine career opportunities. Don’t forget you will need the appropriate mine site qualifications such as Standard 11 *Standard 11 Training*Apply for Mechanical Fitter Maintenance Mining Shutdown Toowoomba QLD