Mechanical Fitter Jobs Mackay
Hays are looking for Mechanical Fitters to place out in the Bowen Basin region.
- $51.28 p/h + Penalties + Super
- Immediate Start – 5 days, PJ, 4 nights, 4 off Roster
- Camp Accommodation and Meals Provided
About *Mechanical Fitter Jobs Mackay :
Their client is seeking Mechanical Fitter that have experience working on a QLD Coal Mine. Transportation is available for suitable candidates along with the option of LAHA residential housing allowance for those wishing to relocate their families.
This role will see you reporting to the Maintenance Superintendent / Supervisor and you will be responsible for fitting and maintaining the onsite equipment within the engineering project that you will be working on. There is potentially up to two months’ worth of work available.
What you’ll need to succeed :
• Mechanical Trade Certificate
• Working at Heights & Confined Space Certificates
• Coal Mining experience – Mandatory
• Standard 11 *Standard 11 Training* Induction (or willing to obtain)
• Coal Board Medical (or willing to obtain)
• Must live within safe driving distance of the Moranbah region
What you’ll get in return :
This assignment will reward you with an excellent hourly rate and gain further experience in the industry. This engineering project has potentially up to two months of work available, working on a 5/1/4/4 Rotating Roster.
About the company :
Their client is Australia’s largest coal producer and exporter with several mine sites located across the Bowen Basin in Queensland. This company currently has an opportunity available for an Experienced Mechanical Fitter to start on site working a 5 days, PJ day, 4 nights, 4 off Roster (10/4 split roster).