If you're thinking of applying for this job, make sure your resume is up-to-date and includes at least some of the keywords contained within the advert.Click Here to download our Expert Mining Resume Guide and create the best version of your mining resume.You need a Standard 11 Mining Induction to be eligible for this job. If you don't have one and are not sure what this is, click the Standard 11 Mining Induction link further down the page.
See more jobs in the Mine Jobs category.
Mechanical Fitter Jobs Goonyella
Excellent Pay Rates + Meals + Accommodation
Benefits of Role:
- Weekly Pay
- Excellent Pay Rates
- On going maintenance & shutdown activity
About the Role:
readi are recruiting qualified Mechanical Fitters for shut downs in Central Queensland. Meals and accommodation are provided on a DIDO Drive in-Drive out basis. NOT FIFO. This shut down commences August 12th to September 24th in Moranbah.
- Coal Board Medical
- Standard 11 Induction Training SOA
- Working at Heights
- Mechanical Fitter trade qualification
- C class driver’s licence
- Sound mechanical aptitude in fixed plant and equipment
- Experience working within the QLD mining industry
- Own tools of trade
- Have a commitment to zero harm in the workplace and act in a safe manner at all times
- Have a “Can-Do” attitude that ensures their clients expectations are continuously exceeded
- Be able to pass a pre-employment drug & alcohol lab test
readi is your workforce partner when it comes to assigning the right person, to the right job, every time. readi has a national footprint which allows us to supply various roles to the commercial, industrial and resources sectors across Australia.