See more jobs in the Mine Jobs category.
Mechanical Technician Mine Job in Queensland
Enerflex is a respected global player in the oil and gas industry with a significant footprint throughout Asia Australia and a history of significant growth in region. They are a major mechanical and electrical service provider for gas compression / power generation equipment in the energy and resources sectors.
Enerflex has workshop and rotational positions available for Mechanical Technicians throughout the Queensland Region. The general scope of all positions will be to provide maintenance, repairs, overhaul, diagnostics and condition monitoring services on specialized equipment for clients in the power generation and oil and gas industry.
As a Mechanical Technician with Enerflex you will ideally possess:
- Trade qualification from a large engine/rotation equipment background
- 3-5 years’ experience working on internal combustion engines or compression equipment
- Previous experience working hands-on with Waukesha or Caterpillar gas-fueled engine
- Manual Driver’s License
- Good communication skills
- A demonstrated high regard for safety
- Ability to work unsupervised
The following will also be highly regarded:
- Demonstrated commitment to personal development
- Previous experience on large compression equipment
- Previous experience on Power Generation equipment
- OEM Gas Engine and Compressor training
They have three position types available:
Workshop Technician (5-2 roster) – Based at Eagle Farm workshop in Brisbane Workshop Technician (5-2 roster) – Based at Roma Workshop Rotational Technician (15-13 roster) – Mobilize from Brisbane Airport (FIFO experience preferred)
Enerflex is a values-driven organization with the core values of Integrity, Commitment, Creativity and Success. If you would like the opportunity to work with their global organization and you are a person who values teamwork and safety, then they welcome your application.
Upon submitting your application, please indicate which role you wish to apply for by completing the screening questions that will be emailed to your nominated email address.
How to apply
This is an excellent opportunity to join a dynamic mining operation that recognizes achievement and offers genuine career opportunities. Submit an application for this position, use the Apply button below. Don’t forget you will need the appropriate mine site qualifications such as Standard 11 Induction TrainingApply for Mechanical Electrical Technician Mining Job Queensland