Mechanical/Electrical Maintenance Planner
Mechanical Electrical Maintenance mining Planner Adelaide SA
Murray Engineering provides a wide range of Mechanical and Electrical services to the mining industry and has branches throughout Australia, including state of the art workshops in Pinjarra and Kalgoorlie.
At present an exciting opportunity has arisen for a Mechanical Maintenance Manager onsite at Olympic Dam, working a 2:1 roster and managing the over all maintenance of machines onsite, inclusive of rosters and outcome accountability.
The ideal candidate will be a trade qualified mechanical/ heavy diesel fitter with demonstrated maintenance planning experience, mechanical ability and management skills. Microsoft Office skills are essential and Pronto experience is preferred. As a truly self-motivated individual, you will have the ability to priorities tasks and work within tight deadlines.
You will be highly skilled in identifying, analyzing and solving problems and will have excellent people and communication skills.
Some of the duties associated to the role include:
- Project Management of Murray Engineering’s Equipment Hire contract at Olympic Dam
- Maintain the underground mobile equipment and plant in a safe and reliable condition
- Actively participate in a positive attitude towards safety
- Ensure the safe operational integrity of plant is maintained at all times without being compromised
- Ensure Murray Engineering policies and procedures are adhered to at all times developing consistent performance
- Providing management and guidance on maintenance issues
- Ensure all equipment damage is managed and communicated to client to ensure responsibility of repairs as per contract
- Work to and exceed KPI’s in relation to maintenance expectations and contract agreement
- Communicate to workforce on day to day running of workshop
- Conduct and coordinate monthly inspections
The successful candidates will be required to meet pre-employment criteria including drug and alcohol screening prior to an Offer of Employment being made.
Due to the high volume of applications received for advertised positions, only those applicants who are shortlisted will be contacted. To those applicants not shortlisted, they extend there appreciation for considering Murray Engineering as a potential employer.
To apply for this position
If you feel you have the required skills and are looking to join a professional team please Apply online now with an up to date CV.Click Apply for Mechanical Electrical Maintenance mining Planner Adelaide SA