Mechanical Diesel Fitters Bowen Basin
Mechanical Diesel Fitters Coal Mining Bowen Basin
One Key Resources, part of the Fircroft Group, is a specialist provider of Managed Workforce and Labour Hire solutions to the Mining, Oil & Gas and Infrastructure Industries. An employer of choice, One Key Resources employs Open Cut and Underground Operators, Tradespeople and Support Staff at close to 100 locations across Australia.
They are seeking experienced Diesel Fitters for an Open Cut Coal Mine site in the Bowen Basin near Biloela. The client is a Tier 1 mining house who requires skilled, experienced and safety minded individual’s for ongoing opportunities.
To be successful in this role, you must have:
- Mobile plant experience
- Experience with the following machinery:
- Electric Trucks (essential)
- Mechanical Trucks
- 3 years+ experience as a mine site diesel fitter
- Willingness to pass a D&A test
The qualifications/certifications required include:
- Australian Trade Qualifications as a Diesel Fitter
- RII's [...Learn about RII's] Working at Heights
- RII's [...Learn about RII's] Forklift
- RII's [...Learn about RII's] EWP
- RII's [...Learn about RII's] Overhead Crane
- RII's [...Learn about RII's] 4×4
- Current Drivers Licence
- Current Standard 11 *Standard 11 Training* or BMA Induction Statement of Attainment
- Current Coal Board Medical ...*Coal Board Medical*
In return they offer:
- Long term ongoing work
- $55 – $58/hr + super on all hours worked
- Lifestyle – 5/4/4/5 Roster
- Meals and accommodation provided (DIDO to camp)
- Weekly pay
If you feel you have the required skills and are looking to join a professional team, please apply online now with an up to date CV.
All applications are treated in the strictest of confidence and your details will not be forwarded to the company without gaining your prior consent. Make yourself stand out from everyone and create your resume with keywords contain.
If the above role appeals to you APPLY today!
This is an excellent opportunity for you to advance your career with a leading mining contractor. To apply for this role please follow the link below.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a dynamic mining operation that recognizes achievement and offers genuine career opportunities. Don’t forget you will need the appropriate mine site qualifications such as Standard 11 *Standard 11 Training*Apply for Experienced Mechanical Diesel Fitters Coal Mining Bowen Basin