iMINCO Mining Jobs - sign up for 2020 mining jobs
Mechanical Diesel Fitter Mining Fixed Plant – QLD
An Access Fitter is required for a Mackay based workshop to complete maintenance and repairs to EWP’s, Telehandlers, Generators and Plant Equipment.
This is a Monday to Friday postiion with ocassional Saturday’s.
- Diesel Fitter (Preferred)
- Mechanical Fitter
- Mechanic – Light/Plant/Heavy Vehicle
- Desirable tickets
- EWP ticket. Yellow card/11 meter and over
- Telehandler gold card.
- Forklift license.
- Electrical test and tag certification.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Diagnose and Rectify Mechanical, Electrical, Hydraulic Faults
- Perform 90 day and annual inspections both on and off site.
- Workshop and field service maintenance and repairs to EWPs, telehandlers, generators and other plant equipment as required.
- All aspects related to the safe preparation of equipment for hire.
- Maintaining a clean safe working environment at all times
- Trade Qualified Fitter with Experience on Access Equipment
- Clean Driving record
- Safety first approach
- Attention to detail
- Sold work ethic and time management skills
- The ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Willing to provide a Police check and undergo a Drug and Alcohol Test
- Monday to Friday – 7:30am to 4:00 pm (occasionaly Saturday’s)
- Service Vehicle Provided
- $40 per hour plus penalties
WorkPac is Australia’s leading, privately owned recruitment provider to the mining, construction, engineering, oil and gas and healthcare sectors. They are proud to partner with some of the country’s leading companies to deliver rewarding career opportunities. WorkPac have over 35 offices throughout Australia, this means you have the flexibility to work anywhere in Australia. Apply for ongoing access to a wide range of temporary and permanent jobs for all skill levels.
Click on the Apply button or for more information please contact:
- Sophie Wood -Recruitment Coordinator
- Mackay Office –
This is an excellent opportunity to join a dynamic mining operation that recognizes achievement and offers genuine career opportunities. Don’t forget you will need the appropriate mine site qualifications such as Standard 11 Induction TrainingApply for Mechanical Diesel Fitter and Mining Fixed Plant Maintenance Queensland