Mine Site Cleaning BMA Sites in Central QLD Full Time Position
- Drive In, Drive Out – or Bus in and Bus Out options available from Mackay and Rockhampton
- Ongoing training, development and career opportunities in leadership as Working Supervisors
- Fantastic opportunity to join a New Team and Contract with BMA and Compass Group
From oil rigs to goldmines and everything in between; they deliver hospitality services in some of Australia’s most beautiful but least hospitable locations. They thrive on the challenge of getting the seemingly impossible done… and doing it safely!
Your can-do attitude, safety focus and passion for great food and service will be rewarded with excellent benefits and conditions. A variety of work locations and rosters are just the beginning. Talented and motivated team members can expect their careers to flourish with ESS, one of the world’s most recognized remote support services brands.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced cleaners and those wanting to develop new skills with a great attitude to join dedicated mine site cleaning team in the position of Mine Site Cleaners. Do you receive a great satisfaction from making the dirty very turn clean again, If so this job is for you.
Duties Will include
- Cleaning Mine Sites in one on multiple locations including Saraji, Broadmeadows, Peakdowns, Daunia, Gonyella and Blackwater
- Drive and energy to get the job completed safely in a Highly demanding environment
- Use of mechanical cleaning equipment, Scrubbers, polishes ect
- The ability to work as part of a team to meet performance and attendance incentives
- Cleaning Bathhouses, Crib Rooms, Offices on BMA Mine Sites
Working Supervisor opportunities are also on offer. Do you see yourself to be responsible for the day to day operation of the mine site cleaning teams ensuring all facilities are clean and comply with contract standards? You will lead motivate and train your team working hands on to achieve contractual results. Those applicants with commercial cleaning experience would be highly regarded.
The successful applicant will have:
- Commercial cleaning experience
- Experience in a similar supervisory role leading diverse teams
- The proven ability to motivate and lead their team, with examples of successful team management techniques
- The ability to lead a team whilst working closely with Management
If you are a team player with a “Can do” attitude and believe you have what it takes to succeed in this challenging and exciting role – we would love to hear from you. To apply please press the APPLY NOW button.Apply for Experienced Mechanical Cleaning Mine Sites Saraji Mining Central QLD