If you're thinking of applying for this job, make sure your resume is up-to-date and includes at least some of the keywords contained within the advert.Click Here to download our Expert Mining Resume Guide and create the best version of your mining resume.
See more jobs in the Mine Jobs category.
Experienced MC Truck Driver’s Toowoomba
MC Truck Driver’s Toowoomba QLD
Recruitment 24/7 currently has numerous ongoing casual vacancies for MC Truck Drivers with one of the clients based in Toowoomba. In order to be successful in your application it is essential that you MUST have at least 2 years previous experience moving Road Trains.
These positions are Monday to Friday, 5 days week. You will be driving road trains down the range to the Port of Brisbane and back. Hourly rate is $27.81 hr for normal time hours worked, driving A Doubles.
This is for an immediate start so please apply now.
To be considered for these positions you must have:
- MC License
- LF License – preferred but not a requirement
- B Double, A Double and Road Train experience
- Must be able to supply or obtain a Truck Safe Medical Certificate
- A Traffic History Printout– Last 5 years
- Stable recent work history
- Fit and healthy for work
- Be able to pass a drug and alcohol test
If you are interested in the role, please answer the following questions within your resume:
- Do you have a MC License?
- How long have you held your Truck license?
- How many years MC driving do you have?
- Have you moved Containers before?
- How many truck accidents have you been involved in?
- How many offenses have you been fined for in the last 5 years?
If you are interested in the above position and believe that you have the necessary skills and experience please upload your current resume when you apply.
- moving Road Trains: 2 years
- MC Truck License
If you’re interested in this role, click ‘Apply Now’ to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV.
Click Apply for MC Truck Driver’s Toowoomba QLD