MC Truck Driver Jobs Western Australia
Capel Crane Hire Pty Ltd, Truck Operators Towing 50t+ Floats
Capel Crane Hire are looking for MC Truck Drivers who are passionate about safety and very experienced moving oversize.
Standard hours are Monday to Friday with optional overtime, working out of their Capel depot (home most nights). They offer a great work environment and excellent remuneration for the right candidate.
If this is you be sure to get over a resume ASAP!
Duties for this truck driver job:
- Loading and unloading varying freight, including oversize loads and counterweights.
- Safely restraining freight in accordance with NTC Load Restraint Guide.
- Transporting freight to and from various locations.
- Some long-distance state work.
- Completing pre-start and other operational checklists and administrative paperwork.
- Complying with fatigue management and road rules and regulations.
- Carrying and understanding all statutory and regulatory permits.
- Attending and actively participating in routine safety meetings.
- Complying with Capel Crane Hire policies and procedures.
To be considered for this road truck driving role, you will require at a minimum:
Skills and experience for this road transport position:
- Current MC Driver’s License and a clean driving record with a minimum of 5 years experience.
- Highly experienced towing 50T+ floats.
- Experience transporting oversize loads.
- Current forklift high-risk work license.
- Sound knowledge of road transport legislation, including fatigue management, permit requirements and operating conditions.
- Good interpersonal, written and verbal skills
- The ability to work away from home on occasions.
- Safe driving record and commitment to creating a safe work environment.
- A current HRWL that includes crane operations would be given high consideration.
About the business:
Capel Crane Hire is the longest and most established mobile lifting company in the South Western of Australia and prides its self on the commitment to exceptional service and safe outcomes. They provide mobile lifting, heavy transport and structural installation.
** This job is no longer available, see our most recent road transport jobs here.