MC Truck Driver Jobs Sandgate 4017
Transport Truck Driving Positions Available QLD
Crawfords Freightlines are looking for experienced MC Truck Drivers – local to join their team at the Sandgate depot for an immediate start. If you’re familiar operating MC trucks and have the listed requirements be sure to send over a resume.
About this transport role:
As a Truck Driver you will be primarily responsible for delivering goods in a safe and efficient manner. Other responsibilities may include but are not limited to:
- Ensure compliance with regards to cargo, routes, WHS and traffic laws
- Document and log work/rest periods
- Serve as a brand advocate and ambassador for Crawfords
- Report any defects, accidents or violations
- Keep truck and associated equipment tidy and in good working order
To be successful in this truck driver job, you will need:
- A current and unrestricted Multi-Combination (MC) Licence
- A Dangerous Goods Licence (or be willing to obtain)
- A safe driving record/history
- The ability to pass a Pre-Employment Medical and random Drug & Alcohol testing
- Extensive knowledge of applicable truck driving rules and regulations
- A great working attitude being both reliable and flexible
In return, they offer:
- Permanent full-time employment with long-term job security
- Wages above industry standard per hour
- Supportive management team
- Safety focused work environment
How to Apply:
If you wish to join their growing company, please submit your application by using the Apply For This Job tab below. All applications must be accompanied by a resume. For a confidential discussion please contact, Jess – HR Administrator on 0491 099 504.
About the company:
Crawfords Freightlines (Crawfords) is a privately owned and operated transportation and logistics company with operations in road, rail, sea, and warehousing. Crawfords operates a network of 6 sites across Eastern Australia. Founded in 1989 in Singleton, and now headquartered in Newcastle, Crawfords vision is to be a leading integrated rail and road freight-line marketplace for the mining sector, manufacturing, dangerous goods and agricultural business across the Eastern Australian regional corridor.
** This job is no longer available, see our most recent road transport jobs here.