MC/HC Truck Driver Jobs Melbourne
Road Transport Truck Driving Position Victoria
Australian Auto Logistics are looking for MC/HR truck drivers for work in Melbourne, VIC. If you’ve got the respective licenses listed below be sure to shoot over a resume ASAP!
About this MC/HC driving job:
Australian Auto Logistics has positions vacant for multi-combination and heavy-combination drivers experienced in operating large prime movers with multiple trailers. The work involves hauling various products in Melbourne’s inner west. Flexibility in hours and ability to work weekends is needed. They are a rapidly expanding business looking for reliable, safety conscious and experienced drivers to be part of our team.
Specific responsibilities for this road transport job:
- Efficient and safe operation of prime movers and other heavy equipment
- Complete all necessary associated documentation (such as the preparation and signing of cartage dockets and service requests)
- Take good care of vehicles/plant and customer products under your care
- Ensure compliance with all safety, fatigue, operating guidelines, loading requirements, axle weights and any other relevant legislation, policies and procedures.
Qualifications and experience for this truck driving position:
- Multi-Combination (MC) Drivers License
- Heavy-Combination (HC) Drivers License
- MSIC Card
- Experienced in driving heavy bulk vehicles and other machinery in a transport logistics or heavy industry environment
- Working knowledge and understanding of applicable Commonwealth/State safety and environmental legislation and standards, heavy vehicle legislation and permitting standards
- Knowledge of Container Parks & their operating procedures preferred
- Work autonomously using proactive approach to task resolution
- Ability to be flexible and adaptable to work in a demanding environment
- Ability to work well within a small team environment