Max Mining Operators – Coal Mine Site Australia
MINING OPERATORS – MAX TERM CONTRACTS INCLUDING ANNUAL AND PERSONAL LEAVE
One Key Resources, part of the Fircroft Group, is a specialist provider of Managed Workforce and Labour Hire solutions to the Mining, Oil & Gas and Infrastructure Industries. An employer of choice, One Key Resources employs Open Cut and Underground Operators, Tradespeople and Support Staff at close to 100 locations across Australia.
They are seeking experienced Dump Truck, Multi Skilled and Excavator Operators to work with client Thiess, on a Max Term Contracts which include Annual and Personal Leave entitlements for an Open Cut Coal Mine site in the Muswellbrook Area. They require skilled, experienced and safety minded individuals for ongoing opportunities.
Paid annual and personal leave entitlements!
Quarterly Performance Bonus!
To be successful in this role, you must have:
- Experience operating CAT 785 or similar
- Experience operating 996 digger or similar size
- Experience operating D10 Dozers or similar size
- Digger all loading techniques whilst operating trucks, maintain the bench etc.
- Dozer floor and dump experience
- 16M Grader experience haul roads dump and dig floors
- 777 water cart experience
- Willingness to pass a PEM and D&A test
In return they offer:
- Long-term work opportunities
- Max-Term full-time contracts
- Local Position – Be home after every shift
- Lifestyle Roster – 12 hour Dayshifts/10.5 hour nightshifts
- Competitive hourly rates
- Paid annual and personal leave entitlements
- $1000 per quarter performance bonus
- Overtime available
These roles are residential only and no camp facilities are provided. Applicants must either reside in the Hunter Valley area or be prepared to relocate at their own expense.
Please submit your resume in a MS Word format by clicking on the Apply button below. All applications are treated in the strictest of confidence and your details will not be forwarded to the company without gaining your prior consent. Make yourself stand out from everyone and create your resume with keywords contain
If the above role appeals to you APPLY today!
One Key Resources is committed to workplace diversity and strongly encourages female and indigenous candidates to apply.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a dynamic mining operation that recognizes achievement and offers genuine career opportunities. Submit an application for this position, use the Apply button below. Don’t forget you will need the appropriate mine site qualifications such as Standard 11 *Standard 11 Training*Apply for Max Mining Operators Underground Coal Mine site Australia