If you're thinking of applying for this job, make sure your resume is up-to-date and includes at least some of the keywords contained within the advert.Click Here to download our Expert Mining Resume Guide and create the best version of your mining resume.
See more jobs in the Mine Jobs category.
Manager Shutdown and Capital Works
Resources company built around a single idea: that in a rapidly-changing world, more opportunity to make a difference, from the ground up with operations in Australia, South Africa and South America. Headquartered in Perth, Western Australia, securities for South32 trade on three exchanges, the Australian Securities exchange (ASX), Johannesburg Stock Exchange (JSE) and London Stock Exchange (LSE).
Capabilities and Responsibilities:
- Contribute, influence and make decisions that improve regional performance within the E&P lead team
- Manage and control risks specific to the Engineering and Projects Function and for those agreed with Operations
- Develop and implement processes for defining “Shutdowns and Capital Works” for delivery by this sub-function
- Lead and manage shutdowns and agreed capital works for the region
- Demonstrated ability to prepare project business cases, present and gain approval
- Demonstrated ability to oversee and build relationships with 3rd party service providers.
- 14 Weeks paid parental leave and a return to work lump payment
- Flexible work schemes
- Superannuation Matching Contributions
- Education and Career Development
- Employee Share Plan
- Competitive Salaries
The purpose is to make a difference by developing natural resources, improving people’s lives now and for generations to come.
People are central to success and demonstrate the determination to be a best-in-class operator. It will aspire to be an inclusive organization, where workforce reflects the broader demographic of the countries and communities.
Looking forward to receiving your application and exploring this opportunity with you very soon.