See more jobs in the Mine Jobs category.
Major Mining Job Excavator Operators – Brisbane
- Bowen Basin roles
- Accommodation provided/variety of rosters
- Competitive pay rates + loyalty bonuses
Chandler Macleod is a national and well recognized recruitment organization and they are always on the lookout for exceptional candidates to work.
They are currently seeking experienced Excavator Operators for a major mining client in the Bowen Basin, reputed for its outstanding working environment and exciting job opportunities. The role offers a competitive remuneration package for the right candidate.
About the Role:
- Bowen Basin roles
- No induction costs
- Accommodation: Village Accommodation Provided
- Ongoing work, loyalty bonuses paid
To be successful for this role, you must:
- Experience operating LARGE excavators
- Mine site operator experience
- High level of safety awareness
Minimum Mandatory Documentation Required:
- Passport or (Birth certificate along with Drivers License)
- 2 x work referees
NOTE: Did you know that your resume could automatically go into the bin if you don’t format it correctly. Recruiters these days use software to scan your resume for keywords they place in the job ad. This software tried to match up the words in the ad to the words in your resume. If there’s a mismatch – chances are your application will be ignored.
Please submit your resume in a MS Word format by clicking on the Apply button below. All applications are treated in the strictest of confidence and your details will not be forwarded to the company without gaining your prior consent. Make yourself stand out from everyone and create your resume with keywords contain.
Apply for Excavator Operators Job
If you want to be part of a team with an excellent working culture and strong safety focus, please follow the link below to apply now! Don’t forget you will need the appropriate mine site qualifications such as Standard 11 Induction TrainingApply for Major Mining Job Excavator Operators Brisbane Bowen Basin
About the Bowen Basin
The Queensland Bowen Basin contains the largest coal reserves in Australia. This major coal producing region contains one of the world’s largest deposits of bituminous coal.
The Basin contains much of the known Permian coal resources in Queensland including virtually all of the known mineable prime coking coal. It was named for the Bowen River, itself named after Queensland’s first Governor, Sir George Bowen.
The Bowen Basin covers an area of over 60,000 square kilometres in Central Queensland running from Collinsville to Theodore and is dotted with many coal mines operated by multiple mining companies.
Here's a list of mining companies with operations in the Bowen Basin.
- Peabody Energy Australia Pty Ltd
- New Hope Corporation Limited
- QCoal Pty Ltd
- Hail Creek Holdings Pty Ltd
- Mt Rawdon Operations Pty Ltd
- Glencore Coal Queensland Pty Limited
- Fitzroy Queensland Resources Limited
- Conquest Mining Limited
- Ravenswood Gold Pty Ltd
- BHP Coal Pty Ltd/li>
- Baralaba Coal Company Pty Ltd
- Anglo American Metallurgical Coal Pty Ltd
- Santos Limited (JV with Santos Limited, Petronas Total and Kogas)
- TEC Coal Pty Ltd
- TerraCom Australia
- Coronado Curragh Pty Ltd
- Yarrabee Coal Company Pty Ltd
For a more detailed view of the above list, here's the link to Queensland State Development mines list