Open Cut – Maintenance Supervisor
Maintenance Supervisor Open Cut mining Blackwater project
Reporting to the Workshop Superintendent, you will be responsible for the day to day management of maintenance activities. This includes providing direction to the maintenance crews, communicating plans and schedules and ensuring equipment is maintained according to cost, quality and safety targets. A key focus of your role is ensuring optimal safety performance and productivity in order to maximize contract profitability and sustainability.
You will need to be a skilled, enthusiastic and safety-conscious individual who is searching for their next challenge.
Candidates must have the following:
- Nationally recognized qualifications coupled with extensive experience in supervising maintenance operations
- Strong SAP experience and knowledge
- Current Mining Supervisor Course (G1,G8,G9) and G2 Certificate
- Strong leadership skills with the ability to work as part of a team
- Current BMA induction (or the ability to rapidly acquire the relevant statement of attainment)
- Standard 11 Induction Training would also be advisable
- A strong focus on achieving results for both yourself and for the company
- Demonstrated initiative and a flexible approach to work with effective communication skills
- An overarching commitment to safe work practices and continuous improvement.
What they can offer
- Zero Harm initiative: A genuine commitment to the health and safety of all employees
- Attractive & competitive remuneration
- A diverse and supportive work environment where individuals are encouraged to show initiative
- Access to a range of career development and advancement opportunities
- The chance to join a dynamic and successful business within the Downer group.
Downer is a diversified engineering and services business. With over 19,000 employees they build strong relationships of trust with customers, truly understanding and predicting their needs and bringing them world leading insights and solutions.
Mining division is Australia’s leading diversified mining contractor. As part of this team you’ll join a group of innovative thinkers who work together to provide safe, ethical and environmentally conscious outcomes that exceed customer expectations.
For further information or a confidential discussion, please contact Michael Bernard on 07 3026 6652.
How to Apply
If you are interested in this job, please click the ‘Apply’ button below and go to the advertiser website.Apply for Maintenance Supervisor Open Cut mining Blackwater project