If you're thinking of applying for this job, make sure your resume is up-to-date and includes at least some of the keywords contained within the advert.Click Here to download our Expert Mining Resume Guide and create the best version of your mining resume.You need a Standard 11 Mining Induction to be eligible for this job. If you don't have one and are not sure what this is, click the Standard 11 Mining Induction link further down the page.
Safety is a high priority in this industry. This job requires you to have a heightened sense of awareness and also appreciate the importance of safety in the workplace.
See more jobs in the Mine Jobs category.
Maintenance Supervisor – Leongatha
- Part of the world’s largest construction materials company
- Generous salary package including 12.5% super on offer
- Strong and respected brand in the community
Holcim has been servicing the infrastructure, construction and mining industries for more than 110 years and employs over 3,000 staff across 300 sites.
Part of the world’s largest construction materials company, LafargeHolcim, Holcim is leading supplier of concrete, aggregates and precast products.
Further to this, offer here is:
- 12.5% Super
- Full personal use tool of trade vehicle
- Opportunity for career progression
- Inclusive and safety focused culture
This role will have a goal of achieving maximum productivity in a cost effective manner whilst ensuring safety, environmental and financial requirements are met.
The shift available for this role is Saturday and Sunday afternoon shift 12:00pm-8:30pm; Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday afternoon shift 3:00pm-11:30pm
Ideally you will have exposure to quarries or extractive industries within a maintenance discipline. You have a trade background and strong computers skills. Prior experience with the SAP would be highly regarded.
This position will be responsible for maintenance contractor employees so excellent leadership experience and the ability to manage a small team will be a must.
You will also need:
- Create schedules that are compliant with relevant HSE standards;
- A working knowledge of control systems including AC drives, motor control, PLCs & associated components
- Knowledge of crushers, vibrating screens, conveyors, vibrating feeders and mobile equipment
- Experience in diagnosing breakdown issues and correcting and applying preventative methods
- Prior experience in preventative maintenance planning highly desirable
If you feel you have the required skills and are searching to join a professional team, please apply online now with an up to date CV.
All applications are treated in the strictest of confidence and your details will not be forwarded to the company without gaining your prior consent. Make yourself stand out from everyone and create your resume with keywords contain.
How to apply
This is an excellent opportunity for you to advance your career with a leading mining contractor. To apply for this role please follow the link below.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a dynamic mining operation that recognizes achievement and offers genuine career opportunities. Don’t forget you will need the appropriate mine site qualifications such as Standard 11 Induction TrainingApply for Maintenance Supervisor Mining industries Leongatha VIC