See more jobs in the Mine Jobs category.
Maintenance Riggers FIFO Mining in Queensland
They are currently seeking all level Scaffolders for Fly In, Fly Out Shutdown and maintenance work in the Pilbara of WA. They offer regular, ongoing work with a variety of Clients and sites.
What they can offer:
- Regular, ongoing work
- A variety of sites & projects
- Competitive pay rates
- Ongoing support with training & development
Successful applicants will possess the following:
- License to Perform High Risk Work – RA or RI
- Working with Heights ticket
- Confined Space Ticket
- Basic Fire Ticket (or willing to obtain)
- Ability to pass fitness for work medical and ongoing drug & alcohol screening
- Strong commitment to Health & Safety
- A proven positive work ethic
Applicants who possess the following will be held in high regard:
- Current FMG, Rio Tinto or BHP Inductions
- Current VOC’s
- High Risk Scaffolding and other Licenses
- MR or above license
- Current Police Clearance
Please note that only short listed applicants who meet the minimum requirements will be contacted. For information on other opportunities visit www.skillforcerecruitment.com.au
Please submit your resume in a MS Word format by clicking on the Apply button below. All applications are treated in the strictest of confidence and your details will not be forwarded to the company without gaining your prior consent. Make yourself stand out from everyone and create your resume with keywords contain.