See more jobs in the Mine Jobs category.
Mechanical/Electrical Maintenance Planners and Schedulers
Downer is the leading provider of integrated services in Australia and New Zealand. Through trusted relationships and world leading insight they work closely with customers to design, build and sustain assets, infrastructure and facilities.
Downer’s Engineering, Construction & Maintenance division supports customers through the asset life cycle, from initial feasibility and design through to construction, commissioning, operation, ongoing asset management and decommissioning.
Downer is a diversified business that designs, builds and sustains assets, infrastructure and facilities. Dating back over 150 years, and with some 56,000 employees, they pride there selves on building strong relationships of trust with customers, understanding and predicting their needs, and bringing them world-leading insights and solutions.
The Mining, Energy and Industrial (MEI) division provides a portfolio of complementary services to customers covering the entire asset life cycle: from initial feasibility through to construction, operations, maintenance and decommissioning. Asset Services business unit delivers asset management and precision maintenance solutions to clients in the oil and gas, mining services and power generation and industrial sectors.
Due to continued business growth, they are now seeking applications from experienced Maintenance Planners / Schedulers. The successful candidate will have significant experience within the CSG and Oil & Gas industry, with a demonstrated ability to scope and develop high quality schedules for maintenance activities and shutdowns.
You will have excellent verbal and written communication skills, with an ability to deal with multiple stakeholders. The location of this role will be spread between Brisbane and various sites as required so the ability to be flexible and complete FIFO rosters is essential.
Your duties will include but not be limited to:
- Prepare scope of works documents and work packages
- Attend and contribute to planning and permitting meetings
- Proven ability in the planning and scheduling of services using Primavera software.
- Loading and resourcing all schedules with budgeted hours, contract dates current progress duration and variations.
- Coordinating input from various team members including engineering, operations, procurement contracts maintaining highly accurate and detailed schedules.
- Working closely with the Project, operations and maintenance teams to prepare schedules as well as EOT’s and variations.
- Analyzing and optimizing critical paths identifying critical and near critical activities.
Qualifications and experience
- Tertiary qualifications Mechanical / Electrical or Engineering qualifications desirable but not essential.
- Ability to manage various stakeholder inputs
- Extensive CSG / Oil & Gas industry experience with exposure to QMS practices.
- Proficiency with SAP, Microsoft Office and P6 Primavera essential.
- High attention to detail, information process and problem-solving capability.
- High levels of motivation and excellent time management and organizational skills.
- A flexible and adaptable approach to changing demands within the business.
- Understand and apply planning theory, process and best practices.
If you feel you have the required skills and are searching to join a professional team, please apply online now with an up to date CV.
All applications are treated in the strictest of confidence and your details will not be forwarded to the company without gaining your prior consent. Make yourself stand out from everyone and create your resume with keywords contain.
Would you like to apply?
This is an excellent opportunity for you to advance your career with a leading mining contractor. To apply for this role please follow the link below.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a dynamic mining operation that recognizes achievement and offers genuine career opportunities. Don’t forget you will need the appropriate mine site qualifications such as Standard 11 Induction TrainingApply for Maintenance Planners Construction Mining Mechanical Brisbane