See more jobs in the Mine Jobs category.
Maintenance Mining Jobs Rockhampton
- Secure long-term position with genuine temp-to-perm opportunities
- Great hourly rate
- Great work/life balance with a 4:5 – 5:4 – 4:5 with pyjama day roster
- Own private cabin & bathroom, phone reception, gym, Wi-Fi & meals provided
- HR Licence
- RII operating mining trucks
- Standard 11 Induction Training Induction & Coal Board Medical
- Recent experience working on large mining machinery
- refuelling, regreasing and assisting the maintenance team
About the Company:
Nobul is an Australian owned & operated recruitment agency with operations in Queensland, New South Wales & Victoria. Nobul provides specialised Recruitment & Labour Hire services across Commercial, Civil & Residential Construction, Mining, Logistics & Warehousing, and they take tremendous pride in what they do. From their very first conversation, you’ll love the Nobul difference. Their name says it all, Nobul – Recruitment without the bull.
Resources and Infrastructure Industry (RII)
Commonly refered to as Black Coal Competency (BCC), the RII competency is one that can be attained by an operator who has previously worked in the industry and has completed a number of operating hours on various types of machinery.
RII competency is granted to prove correct and safe operation of mine site machinery. It is a very useful qualification to have, as it confirms the operator has the required experience and expertise.
You can transfer your nationally recognised civil Excavator, Front End Loader or Dozer tickets only to RII Black Coal Competencies.