See more jobs in the Mine Jobs category.
Maintenance Fitter Required
A well established company that has been developing and producing wood products for well over a century requires a Maintenance Fitter to join their outstanding and dedicated team.
What you’ll require to be successful:
- Trade Qualified
- Hydraulics & pneumatic
- Fabrication & welding experience an advantage
- Experience in a fast paced environment
- Ability to fault find and troubleshoot
- A sound understanding of safe work practices
- Able to work unsupervised
- Attention to detail
- Strong communication skills
- Availability for an immediate start
- Good pay rate + penalties including overtime and weekend work
- Reasonable hours and days – providing work/life balance
- Opportunity for more future ongoing work for the right candidate
- Work within a well established company
- Ongoing support and other job opportunities
If you have the desired experience and feel as if you’re the right fit for this role – please hit the apply button now.
Click for more details and Apply for Maintenance Fitter Job