See more jobs in the Mine Jobs category.
Mackay Underground Fitter Jobs
Mastermyne is searching for Underground Fitters for work out in the Mackay & Coalfields region.
- 2 Year + Development Contract
- 7/7 Roster + Camp + Meals
- Moranbah region
What they can offer you:
The benefits of working for us extend way beyond your weekly salary. In addition to a competitive wage they offer:
- Annual Leave paid as if at work
- 100% reimbursement for the cost of approved courses and study
- Paid study days for university study
- Mastermyne tailored leadership programs
- 2 Year anniversary watch + gifts for additional years of service
- Baby Benefit, Mum’s baby bonus & Dad’s new arrival leave can help parents support their family.
- A Bloody Great Cause, be rewarded by Mastermyne each time you reach a Red Cross Blood Donation Milestone.
- Hospital Help, have $250 contributed towards your private health hospital excess
- Business improvement, safety and innovation rewards
- Family Christmas parties
- Employee Christmas gifts
- “Well Pay” – personal leave paid out on termination for employees on QLD and Illawarra Mining Projects
- Group Income Protection Insurance, discounted premiums for Mastermyne employees
- Reimbursement for prescription safety glasses ($350)
- Salary Packaging
- Motor Vehicle Novated Leasing
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP), well-being assistance that’s free for all the family
- Emergency shelter accommodation and paid domestic violence leave
Minimum skills and experience required:
Quality, respect, mateship and family hold true in their business and they only seek underground operators aligned with these same values. Technical requirements they are seeking include:
- Underground Coal experience with a focus on Development work;
- Trades Certificate
- Current QLD Coal Board Medical;
- Current QLD Standard 11 Induction Training Statement of Attainment;
- Tickets including Miner Bolter, Shuttle Car, LHDs, Driftrunner;
- Signed copies of training transcripts and/or authorisations;
- Valid Driver’s Licence.
About the role:
At Mastermyne, Development success is measured by two things 1) strong safety performance, and 2) consistent production performance. This is non-negotiable. One cannot be compromised for the other. Hazard identification, critical risk management, back to basic’s good housekeeping and searching out for your workmates; if these values are important to you than Mastermyne is a great fit.
About the company:
Mastermyne has over 22 years’ experience delivering contract mining services in QLD and NSW and has a proven track record of delivering quality services to its customers.