You need a Standard 11 Mining Induction to be eligible for this job. If you don't have one and are not sure that this is, click the Standard 11 Mining Induction link further down the page.
Safety is a high priority in this industry. This job requires you to have a heightened sense of awareness and also appreciate the importance of safety in the workplace.
See more jobs in the Mine Jobs category.
Longwall Operator Jobs Mackay & Coalfields
7/7 Roster – Immediate Start – Local Housing
OneKey are recruiting Longwall Operators for work out in the Mackay & Coalfields region.
Successful candidates will have:
- Demonstrated experience as an Underground Longwall Operator on a coal mine
- Current QLD Underground Coal Board Medical
- Current Underground Standard 11 Induction Training – Statement of Attainment
- Proof of Australian working entitlement (e.g. Birth Certificate, Passport or Citizenship Certificate)
- Evidence of previous experience on a mine site (e.g. Site Competencies/Training Transcript)
- Demonstrate a strong safety culture
- Ability to work as part of a cohesive team
About *Longwall Operator Jobs Mackay & Coalfields:
- Immediate Start – Ongoing role
- Max term contract (May 2021)
- Local Housing/Rental Subsidy
- 7/7 Roster, 12 hour shifts
- Coal Bonus (monthly)
- Flight Subsidy – return from Brisbane to Moranbah with airport pickup (Employees pay $125 for a return flight)
- Rental Subsidy available for locals who live in Moranbah
- Super on all hours worked
- Weekly pay cycle
- Meals and Accommodation provided
- Laundry Service provided
- Local onsite point of contact
About the Company:
One Key Resources, part of the Fircroft Group, is a specialist provider of Managed Workforce and Labour Hire solutions to the Mining, Oil & Gas and Infrastructure Industries. An employer of choice, One Key Resources employs Open Cut and Underground Operators, Tradespeople and Support Staff at close to 100 locations across Australia.