If you're thinking of applying for this job, make sure your resume is up-to-date and includes at least some of the keywords contained within the advert.Click Here to download our Expert Mining Resume Guide and create the best version of your mining resume.Only applicants with real skills should apply. When sending in your application for the job, be sure to highlight the skills you have which are relevant.
Safety is a high priority in this industry. This job requires you to have a heightened sense of awareness and also appreciate the importance of safety in the workplace.
See more jobs in the Mine Jobs category.
Longwall Move Electricians for projects in the Mudgee region NSW
One Key Resources works with 100 mine sites across Australia – Open Cut & Underground; Gold, Coal, Metals & Minerals. With over 250 open vacancies including Casual and Fixed Term opportunities across Production, Development, Outbye, Trades and Maintenance, Support, Statutory and Surface roles.
One Key Resources are seeking experienced Longwall Move Electricians for projects in the Mudgee region NSW. Our Client is a Tier 1 mining house who requires skilled and safety minded individuals for multiple Longwall Moves commencing in June 2017 through to October 2017.
These roles offer:
- Immediate Start
- $60.00 to $80.00 + Super Depending on Roster
- Accommodation (or LAHA) Provided
- Mid-Week & Weekend Rosters Ė 12hr Shifts
- Weekly Pay
To be successful in this role, you must have:
- Demonstrated Underground Experience in Longwall Moves/ Installs
- NSW Electrical Works Licence
- Current Post Trade EEHA
- Current Post Trade High Voltage Qualification
- Verified Underground Coal Competencies
- Current NSW Order 41and Underground Functional
- Current Driverís License
- Australian Passport or Birth Certificate for Workers Rights Check