See more jobs in the Mine Jobs category.
Longwall Maintenance Diesel Fitter – Field Service
CoreStaff is at the forefront of the recruitment industry with offices in Perth, Kalgoorlie, Adelaide, Sydney, Eastern Creek, Newcastle, Melbourne, Brisbane, Townsville and Darwin.
On this occasion they are seeking an experienced UG Longwall Maintenance Fitter that has proven working experience within in field service within the coal mining industry.
To be considered for this role you must have the following licenses/documents and attributes:
- Trade Qualification and able to produce certification / license
- Current C Class QLD Drivers License minimum
- Current Coal Board Medical for underground
- Current Standard 11 Induction Training
Please send the following documents:
- Updated resume with 2 work related references
- Tickets and licenses – front and back in colour
- Drivers License – front and back in colour and by itself
- Birth Certificate and or passport
- Coal Board Medical
- Standard 11 Induction Training
- Certificates – relevant to mining/trade
- Site induction certificates that are still current
If you feel you have the required skills and are searching to join a professional team, please apply online now with an up to date CV.
All applications are treated in the strictest of confidence and your details will not be forwarded to the company without gaining your prior consent. Make yourself stand out from everyone and create your resume with keywords contain.
Would you like to apply?
This is an excellent opportunity for you to advance your career with a leading mining contractor. To apply for this role please follow the link below.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a dynamic mining operation that recognizes achievement and offers genuine career opportunities. Don’t forget you will need the appropriate mine site qualifications such as Standard 11 Induction TrainingApply for Longwall Maintenance Diesel Fitter Coal Mining Field Service QLD