Longwall Install & Overhaul Electrical Coordinator
One Key Resources are proud to announce our partnership with Rio Tinto Kestrel Mine in providing skilled labour and professional services across the mines operation. Building on both organizations strengths and success Rio Tinto has chosen to strategically partner with One Key Resources to offer the Emerald & Capella community; local employment opportunities and continuity through long term work.
Kestrel Mine seeks to be more than just a major source of local employment and economic growth, rather to work in partnership with the local community to help provide positive and sustainable outcomes for the Emerald region. Overall our objective is to develop strong values based teams who live out the ideals of safety, teamwork, respect, integrity and excellence.
In return, these positions offer
- Immediate Start – Ongoing Position
- $81.00 Per Hour + Super on all hours worked
- Residential role – Be home every night!
- Local onsite point of contact
The Successful candidates will have
- Demonstrated experience as an Overhauls Coordinator – Longwall Equipment
- Managing and Leading Trades teams to complete project tasks
- Supervise Longwall Relocations and Longwall equipment repairs
- Audit equipment faults and damage and establish work scopes for repairs
- Be highly proficient in the use of Maintenance Management Systems and Microsoft Office
- Trade Qualifications
- QLD Electrical Works License
- EEHA Qualification
- HV Switching – Desired
- Current Supervisors Qualifications – S1, S2, S3
- Current QLD Underground Coal Board Medical
- Current Underground Standard 11 *Standard 11 Training* Statement of Attainment
- Proof of Australian working entitlement (e.g. Birth Certificate, Passport or Citizenship Certificate)
- Ability to work as a part of a cohesive team
- Ability to pass a Pre-Employment Medical
To be successful in this position you require a strong safety culture, be process driven, demonstrate the ability to lead teams in completing overhaul tasks and be an active member of the Emerald and Capella community.
If you’re interested in this role and you believe your skills,experience and competencies match the above criteria, please click “Apply button“
for more details Apply for Longwall Install & Overhaul Electrical Coordinator Job
Learn more about the Bowen Basin mining location.
The Bowen Basin contains the largest coal reserves in Australia. This major coal producing region contains one of the world’s largest deposits of bituminous coal.
The Basin contains much of the known Permian coal resources in Queensland including virtually all of the known mineable prime coking coal. It was named for the Bowen River, itself named after Queensland’s first Governor, Sir George Bowen.
The Bowen Basin covers an area of over 60,000 square kilometres in Central Queensland running from Collinsville to Theodore and is dotted with many coal mines operated by multiple mining companies.
Caterpillar Haul truck 793
The 793F has a load cpacityof 226.8 ton (US) and a top speed of 60 kilometres an hour. It's a turbocharged air-to-air aftercooled diesel engine that has enhanced power management capability for maximum hauling performance. The C175-16 is a 16-cylinder, four-stroke design that uses long, effective power strokes for optimum efficiency.
The 793F, is an autonomous-driven truck. Over 100 793F trucks are now operating via Command for hauling, the Cat autonomous truck operations system, which is a part of Cat MineStar™
Read more about the CAT 793 automomous mining dump truck on our website.
Resources and Infrastructure Industry (RII)
Commonly refered to as Black Coal Competency (BCC), the RII competency is one that can be attained by an operator who has previously worked in the industry and has completed a number of operating hours on various types of machinery.
RII competency is granted to prove correct and safe operation of mine site machinery. It is a very useful qualification to have, as it confirms the operator has the required experience and expertise.
You can transfer your nationally recognised civil Excavator, Front End Loader or Dozer tickets only to RII Black Coal Competencies.