See more jobs in the Mine Jobs category.
Auto Electrician Mine Site – Long Term Roles
Wisely is a well-respected leading service provider to heavy industry across Australasia. Their reputation has been built on the quality of people and ability to attract & retain the right person for the task. They are successful in achieving these outcomes through an unparalleled commitment to our core values of simplicity, people, safety, integrity & performance.
These roles will be a challenge for the right people to develop a fantastic work culture and be part of a team that achieves and maintains high fleet availability and utilization.
To be considered for these positions you MUST have the following:
- Experience on mining trucks, Kress Coal Haulers, dozers, graders & excavators
- Relevant Trade Qualifications
- Commitment to Safety with a proactive approach to your work
- Time management and self-motivation
- Computer literacy – experience in SAP/1SAP is desirable
Wisely aims to attract only the best candidates by offering the best market rates available. You will be offered an attractive remuneration package including:
- Competitive Hourly Rates
- Camp accommodation or housing subsidy available
- Lifestyle Roster 5/4/5/5/4/5 rotating shifts day/night supporting a work/life balance
Mandatory documentation that must be submitted includes:
- Trade Certificate
- Coal Board Medical
- BMA Induction or Standard 11 Induction Training – Statement of Attainment
- Birth Certificate or Passport
- Drivers License
- Resume – outlining all skills in WORD format
- Current Working at Heights and Confined Spaces (obtained within the last 2 years)
- Current LVR/CPR
- Qld Electrical License
Although not necessary it would be desirable to have the following:
- RII’s for service and maintain of machinery
- Overhead Gantry Crane
- Elevated Work Platform
- Refrigerant Handling License
- Flexible packages for eligible employees tailored to individual needs which include salary sacrifice options for flights, hire vehicles, superannuation, and charitable donations
- Exciting staff discounts on private health insurance, car rentals, accommodation and fitness
Wisely Group has a strong commitment to diversity within workforce. As an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) Employer, applicants from all backgrounds including indigenous cultures and women, are welcomed and encouraged to apply.
How to Apply:
To register your interest in this position click on the “Apply Now” button.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a dynamic mining operation that recognizes achievement and offers genuine career opportunities. Don’t forget you will need the appropriate mine site qualifications such as Standard 11 Induction TrainingApply for Long Term Roles Auto Electrician Mine Site Bowen Basin
About the Bowen Basin
The Bowen Basin contains the largest coal reserves in Australia. This major coal producing region contains one of the world’s largest deposits of bituminous coal.
The Basin contains much of the known Permian coal resources in Queensland including virtually all of the known mineable prime coking coal. It was named for the Bowen River, itself named after Queensland’s first Governor, Sir George Bowen.
The Bowen Basin covers an area of over 60,000 square kilometres in Central Queensland running from Collinsville to Theodore and is dotted with many coal mines operated by multiple mining companies.
Resources and Infrastructure Industry (RII)
Commonly refered to as Black Coal Competency (BCC), the RII competency is one that can be attained by an operator who has previously worked in the industry and has completed a number of operating hours on various types of machinery.
RII competency is granted to prove correct and safe operation of mine site machinery. It is a very useful qualification to have, as it confirms the operator has the required experience and expertise.
You can transfer your nationally recognised civil Excavator, Front End Loader or Dozer tickets only to RII Black Coal Competencies.