Local Truck Driver Jobs Henderson
Allspec Engineering Local Driving & Expediting Tasks
Allspec Engineering have a requirement for an experienced Truck Driver to join the team. This position will be based in Henderson and will involve local driving and expediting tasks.
This role is suitable to an energetic individual who works well under pressure with the endeavour to upskill themselves and continually improve.
To be successful in this road transport job, it is imperative that you have the below:
- At least 2 years’ experience in transporting structural steel + oversize loads
- MC Licence – Advantageous
- HC Licence – Essential.
- Good communication skills
- Enthusiastic Employee with a “Can do Attitude”
- High regard to Safety
- Ability to Manage Fatigue
- Good Analytical skills
- Must be able to Work weekends
Duties for this truck driving role may include but not limited to:
- Basic Expediting -Training will be provided
- Packing and strapping Steelwork for Rural Transport
This position is offered on a casual basis with a flat rate of pay. Career progression may apply to the correct person.
As they usually operate over 7 days per week in busy periods, weekend work will be required at times.
Mon to Fri – 6am to 6pm / Sat and Sun – 6am to 4:30 (As required)
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Working hours and hourly rate will be discussed with shortlisted candidates and will be dependent on experience.
No recruitment agencies. Any resumes submitted by agencies will be treated as application and no fees will be paid to recruitment agent.
Apply Here for Local Truck Driver Jobs Henderson