Loader Operator – Mobile Plant Operator
Allied Recruitment is currently seeking an experienced and ticketed LOADER OPERATOR for a major Perth based project in the northern suburbs.
- Potential 12-month contract
- Bulk earthworks, loading out
- Loading trucks & Dump Trucks
- 10-hour days
- Competitive pay rate
- MUST hold a Nationally Accredited LOADER ticket
- Minimum 3+ years’ experience operating Loaders
- White Card
- Recent experience within a civil environment, within the past 6 months
- Demonstrated experience working in sand
- Previous experience with Load rite systems
- Excellent communication skills and positive attitude
- Committed with an excellent work ethic
- First-rate approach to safety
- Available to start immediately
Alternatively, you can check out our website http://www.alliedrec.com.au/ and apply online.
- Loader Operator: 3 years
- Civil Construction: 1 year
Required licenses or certifications:
- White Card
- Nationally Accredited Loader Ticket
If you feel you meet the above criteria and have what it takes, forward an up to date resume to email@example.com
NOTE: Please submit your resume in a MS Word format by clicking on the Apply button below. All applications are treated in the strictest of confidence and your details will not be forwarded to the company without gaining your prior consent. Make yourself stand out from everyone and create your resume with keywords contained in this ad.
How to Apply
If you feel you meet the above requirements, are keen to take on a new and exciting opportunity, and work for an employer that is committed to supporting your career then APPLY NOW.
Click Apply for Loader Operator Mobile Plant Northern Suburbs WA