Safety is a high priority in this industry. This job requires you to have a heightened sense of awareness and also appreciate the importance of safety in the workplace.
See more jobs in the Mine Jobs category.
Loader Operator Crushing Plant Job Experience
Allied Recruitment is currently seeking an experienced and ticketed Loader Operator for a role based in Perth’s southern area.
- Loading crushers, working around a crushing plant
- Quarry environment
- 10-hour days
- MUST hold a Nationally Accredited LOADER ticket
- White Card
- Minimum 2+ years’ experience operating Loaders
- Recent experience loading crushers & working around a crushing plant, within the past 6 months
- Demonstrated experience stockpiling
- Experience loading out
- Excellent communication skills and positive attitude
- Committed with an excellent work ethic
- First-rate approach to safety
- Available to start immediately
Working within quarry environment highly advantageous but not essential.
If you feel you meet the above criteria and have what it takes, forward an up to date resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Alternatively, you can check out our website http://www.alliedrec.com.au/ and apply online.
- Loader Operator: 2 years
- White Card
- Nationally Accredited Loader Ticket
Please submit your resume in a MS Word format by clicking on the Apply button below. All applications are treated in the strictest of confidence and your details will not be forwarded to the company without gaining your prior consent. Make yourself stand out from everyone and create your resume with keywords contained in this ad.
Would you like to apply?
This is your opportunity to establish an exciting career path that only a dynamic mining company can provide. To submit an application for this position, use the Apply button below. Don’t forget you will need the appropriate mine site qualifications such as Standard 11 Induction Training.Click Apply for Loader Operator Crushing Plant Mining Job Experience Australia