Loader Operator Crushing Mobile Plant – WA
This role is eligible for the Employee Referral Program
Mineral Resources’ unique and robust business model, coupled with its industry position as the mining services provider of choice, has ensured a reputation for delivering the highest quality services in the specialist fields of minerals processing, contract crushing, mine ownership and operations to name a few. Since its foundation in 1993, the company has grown through strategic business development, consolidation and acquisition. They are now an ASX 200 listed company with over 1300 employees.
To support Mineral Resources continued growth, they are currently seeking additional Loader/ Crusher Operators to join there team on a permanent basis with an immediate start at Roy Hill Mine Site.
- Ensure effective operation of the Crushing Plant via the control room using Citect system and Front End Loader Operations (Komatsu WA 600 and CAT 988) as required under the direction of the supervisor.
- Control and operation of the Crushing Plant, including inspection & checking of Plant and Equipment and recording of Plant operating parameters and other relevant information on the Crusher Log sheets.
- Operation of other mobile equipment (Eg. bobcat, rock breaker) on an as required basis including minor maintenance and completion of Equipment Inspection check sheets as required for such equipment.
- Blending of ore types to conform to production requirements as specified by the client and sorting and removing of oversized material as required.
- Maintenance and repair of the ROM pad surface to ensure production targets are achieved and loader maintenance is minimized.
- Assisting maintenance workers with maintenance and servicing of Plant and Equipment during Plant shutdowns and breakdowns.
- Compliance with all Company & Site Rules and Regulations as stipulated by the Company and/or the Principal.
- Nationally recognized Loader ticket
- Valid and current Driver’s License
- Confined space, Working at heights and Gas test (desirable)
- Experience working in a crushing / production environment
- Permanent position with an Immediate start
- 2:1 roster (1 week day, 1 week night shift)
- Great food and camp facilities
- Opportunity to be put through an Excavator / Skid Steer ticket
MRL is an equal opportunity employer and encourage people who identify as Aboriginal or Torres Strait Islander, to apply for this position.
Would you like to apply for this position?
To submit an application for this position, please click on the APPLY button below
This is an excellent opportunity to join a dynamic mining operation that recognizes achievement and offers genuine career opportunities. Don’t forget you will need the appropriate mine site qualifications such as Standard 11 *Standard 11 Training*Apply for Loader Operator Crushing Mobile Plant Mining Pilbara WA
Learn more about the Bowen Basin mining location.
The Bowen Basin contains the largest coal reserves in Australia. This major coal producing region contains one of the world’s largest deposits of bituminous coal.
The Basin contains much of the known Permian coal resources in Queensland including virtually all of the known mineable prime coking coal. It was named for the Bowen River, itself named after Queensland’s first Governor, Sir George Bowen.
The Bowen Basin covers an area of over 60,000 square kilometres in Central Queensland running from Collinsville to Theodore and is dotted with many coal mines operated by multiple mining companies.
Caterpillar Haul truck 793
The 793F has a load cpacityof 226.8 ton (US) and a top speed of 60 kilometres an hour. It's a turbocharged air-to-air aftercooled diesel engine that has enhanced power management capability for maximum hauling performance. The C175-16 is a 16-cylinder, four-stroke design that uses long, effective power strokes for optimum efficiency.
The 793F, is an autonomous-driven truck. Over 100 793F trucks are now operating via Command for hauling, the Cat autonomous truck operations system, which is a part of Cat MineStar™
Read more about the CAT 793 automomous mining dump truck on our website.
Resources and Infrastructure Industry (RII)
Commonly refered to as Black Coal Competency (BCC), the RII competency is one that can be attained by an operator who has previously worked in the industry and has completed a number of operating hours on various types of machinery.
RII competency is granted to prove correct and safe operation of mine site machinery. It is a very useful qualification to have, as it confirms the operator has the required experience and expertise.
You can transfer your nationally recognised civil Excavator, Front End Loader or Dozer tickets only to RII Black Coal Competencies.