If you're thinking of applying for this job, make sure your resume is up-to-date and includes at least some of the keywords contained within the advert.Click Here to download our Expert Mining Resume Guide and create the best version of your mining resume.
See more jobs in the Mine Jobs category.
Loader, fixed Plant Operator – Western Australian
Mineral Resources (MRL) is a leading West Australian diversified mining, contracting, processing and commodities production company.
They are now an ASX 200 listed company with over 1300 employees.
Work type: Full Time
Location: WA Goldfields
Categories: Operators – Fixed Plant
Crushing Services International (CSI) is a leading crushing provider and is offering a unique opportunity for a loader / fixed plant operator to join their team on a full time basis.
This exciting position will form part of the operations team located at the KCGM project working 10 days on, 5 days off.
Applicants must be based in Kalgoorlie.
What’s in it for you?
- The opportunity to join a rapidly evolving and expanding mining organisation
- Stability and an ongoing permanent position
- Diverse and hands-on work environment
- Prospect of future development / up-skilling
- Residential role DIDO based in Kalgoorlie
- Good money for the right people
Your main responsibilities will include
- Ability to control and operate the crushing plant as required and maintain fixed plant machinery
- Experience working in a crushing and screening environment is essential
- Operating mobile plant– WA600. Must have national recognised ticket
- Inspecting and checking plant and equipment and recording of plant operating parameters
- All aspects of housekeeping including cleaning of mobile plant, crusher control room and company vehicles
- Current Australian driver’s License – HR is mandatory
- Experience working on crushing & screening plant in an operating capacity.
- Experience operating loaders with national accreditation is mandatory
- Current working at heights ticket – desirable.
- Current confined Space ticket – desirable
- You must live in Kalgoorlie as this is a DIDO job
iMINCO tips to get this job
Mineral Resources are a ASX listed company, so it’s a great place to start your research. This is important if you want to get a head start on other applicants who apply for jobs without submitting any background information in their cover letter and resume.
When researching a mining company like Mineral Resources, always look at their financial history and annual reports and current press releases as well as ASX releases, because they contain an incredible amount of information that will give you the edge.
Find a list of other mining jobs with Mineral Resources on the careers page on their website.
If you wish to apply for this position, click the Apply Button where you will be taken to the SEEK website where this job was advertised. From there you can apply and upload your resume.Click Apply Loader fixed Plant Operator Position